Children and family photography
Most of my clients are looking for a handful of outstanding images to display and share. In order to deliver this, my session fee is a flat £150 on weekdays or £175 at weekends, for which you receive:
- An initial consultation to discuss what pictures you want and how we will achieve them. Whenever possible I will do this with you face to face at your house (or another location that we may be likely to use for the photography session) so that I am best placed to advise on what we can do.
- Up to three hours of my time taking photographs of you and your family, either at your house or another location. Or a bit of both. It's your time. For most clients, between two and three hours is sufficient to do all we want to do.
- A secure online viewing gallery of the photographs from your session, usually available within one week. I review all the pictures taken, select only the best and then adjust them as necessary so that you see a select number of high quality images from your session. You can use this gallery to preview the images prior to selecting which ones you wish to print.
- Three 10x8 or 12x8 pictures from the shoot are included in the session fee, along with digital files of those images suitable for online use or sharing.
- Additional prints, canvases or other photographic products are available at additional cost. Images that you choose (including the ones for the prints included in the session fee) are individually re-edited as required to ensure they are the best they can be. I spend time on each image looking at and fine tuning people's appearance to make everyone look their very best (only with your prior approval of course), and to remove any distractions in the image wherever possible.
- All prints and other products are sourced from the best professional suppliers I can find. Prints up to 16"x11" are made by me using Hahnemuhle Fine Art paper and Canon Professional inks. Print sizes can be totally bespoke. Larger prints are made by one of the country's leading professional print labs using the same papers.
- My preference is to work through the images together with you and choose the best ones for your requirements. Additional prints can be selected online if you prefer, but I find that working through the images with my clients is the best way to ensure that the end product is as desired.
Additional product prices
- Prints up to and including 10"x8" are £30 each; up to 16"x11" are £45 each. Larger print sizes are available.
- Hand made canvas prints are available in many sizes starting from 16x12" priced from £170.
- Image files are available in full size for £25 each, or suitable for online sharing at £150 for 20 images.